Monday 17 October 2011

Acadamic updates...

It's been 4 weeks from today since I started my Msc. How can i describe my feeling :) ? Well, it's the mixture of excitement and challenge. I'm excited because of learning new things that I haven't done before,...excited to work with tons of new friends both locals and internationals. However, time flies in a blink of an eye with many things on schedule and i gotta try my best to manage them. It is sometimes exhausted but I feel that I am living my life with its best effort to achieve the success :)

4 weeks have passed and I can tell that Queen's school of management is really brilliant with enthusiastic lecturers who are always available to listen to your concerns and give the most honest feedback. in addition, you're provided with the latest news and upcoming events to keep you up-to-date with various opportunities in your career path.

Generally. everything is going in the right track :) and i am happy with the things I'm doing <3

No comments:

Post a Comment