Monday 3 October 2011

It's been a week...

It was Monday again and my course has started for a week already. I had the very first lectures and tutorials for every single module in this semester. They're all really interesting and challenging. Thanks for the Graduate Diploma course at INTO which provided me with skill sets and relevant knowledge, therefore I feel very confident with my MSc Finance. 

I was assigned to be in a group with 2 local students in Economic and Financial Strategy module. They're all very friendly and helpful. Normally, there is a mixture of students with various backgrounds within a group, so we can share experience among each other. In addition, a small group with 3-4 members would be very efficient and easy to manage. 

I'm going in the right track and everything's perfectly fine so far. It's expected to have more workloads in the next following weeks, but it should be fine once I have reasonable time management. I still can join many social activities organized by International Friends and the Student Union at least twice a week :) It's all about work life balance :D

Right! Hope it's gonna be another good week for everyone and for me as well :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment