Thursday 17 November 2011

An eventful city

For those who think Belfast is not an interesting city, I post this entry just to show how interesting it is and how it can keep me busy all day.

Keep an on the newsletter of Belfast Council, the Student Union or any other organization, I can guarantee  that your diary is full of upcoming events. Recently, the MTW EMA held at City Hall in Belfast was one of the biggest international events. Not only are big cities like London or New York the destinations for those kinds of activities, Belfast, Northern Ireland is also in the list.
I've been here for more than 1 year and think Belfast is such a convenient city which you can have everything and enjoy the world-class activities in a short walk. For example, 30 minutes walk to City Center to meet your favorite celebrities and to cheer with the crowds
                                                          City Hall _MTV EMA

                                                           One of the fans cheering her idols

There are as well so many events for Christmas and I also involve in organizing one of the big events for  INTO students. I really feel like I am a part of this exciting city.
For this week, I am looking forward to seeing the Christmas lights switch on in the heart of Belfast. There will be packed with people and many interesting things. Christmas is coming, there it comes, the Christmas continental market with various kind of food from all over European countries... Whoo hooo, I really enjoyed it last year and can't wait to come to these events this December.

Ps: photos and news will be as well updated :P

No comments:

Post a Comment