Tuesday 1 November 2011

Half way through of the 1st semester....and Happy Halloween

I'm in the middle of week 6 of the academic year. Now it's been half of the first semester already. October has just passed and there it comes November, as well I feel Christmas very close. Time really flies in a blink of an eye. I'm still dealing with my assignments and going to school regularly. Now I know almost everyone in my Msc Finance class and they're all very friendly. In Queen's, there are group works for every single module and that's a really fantastic opportunity for you to make friends.
Oh, nearly forget :) yesterday was my first presentation in my course. It was just a wee update for my project but I felt nervous as well :p. Fortunately, everything was going well and we got some positive feedbacks from the lecturer.

Apart from my studying, I'm still working with INTO students and we had a really good time together in the Halloween party up in Elms Village last night. People was well dressed up in their favourite Halloween costumes. We played some traditional games and then watched Insidious movie which was a horror film. All the students and I was really enjoyed that wee night. It seems to be more than enough for my second Halloween in Belfast and I'd better off to do my assignment now :D

Hope this will be a successful November for me and for everyone as well!!!

2 comments:

  1. keep on updating Thao... it's nice to get all those little things recalled....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, thanks very much for your encouragement :) I'll keep updating it regularly :)

    ReplyDelete