Monday 28 November 2011

Christmas is coming

28 days count down to Xmas and 3 days count down to INTO Christmas Masquerade party. Time flies in a blink of a eye, remember last year, I had my very first European Christmas which was absolutely amazing. This year, I'm involving in organizing the Christmas party with many supports from INTO staff for students.

Like last year, this event will be held in Europa Hotel in Belfast on Wednesday, 30th November. The reason for celebrating it early is that students may go home after their exams. Anyway, sooner or latter really doesn't matter, having fun is what it matters :) There are lots of things to do for this event, such as planing, approving, hotel room booking, shopping for the events,etc which I feel really interesting for this Xmas. Hopefully for those students who haven't experience the real Xmas atmosphere, this is the chance to help them explore something new and those who celebrates Xmas, this would be another extreme lovely Xmas :)

In order to encourage students to come along, I arranged a free movie night with Christmas film, just to make them feel Christmas incoming very close and. This event went really well with lots of laughters :D

After the INTO Christmas party, there are many others in my list, such as INTO staff Xmas party, dinners with my friends and eventful calendar in the Student Union which I can't wait join in. This's gonna be a really exceptional season of greetings for me in the Uk

No comments:

Post a Comment