Tuesday 6 December 2011

Christmas Countdown

19 days to Christmas day!!!!! Tik tok...tik tok I was so over the moon when INTO Christmas Party was such successful night. Lots of laugh, lots of amazing dance moves. I hope that everyone had a great night and is excited for coming Xmas season.



On Saturday, I and some INTO students were down town to St George's Market, one of the most oldest market in Belfast. That was such an amazing day. We smell European Christmas very close with hundreds of lovely dishes, traditional Christmas craft fair, etc. I am not sure how may times I've been to St George's Market since I came to Belfast, but still I love this place so much, especially in Xmas time.All the students were really amazed by the local stalls and the atmosphere there that you can not find in any supermarkets :P shopping in market is absolutely fab <3 <3 <3

After spending more than 2 hours in the St George's Market. We headed to Christmas Continental market in City Hall. Packed with hundreds of people, we enjoyed the lively environment with some French crepes and burgers...Ohhh they were yum. i could not get it enough :D

Just remember 1 year ago, how much I enjoyed Xmas. So, think that I can understand and feel the feelings of INTO new students :)

There's gonne be tons of other events in town and in churches. This Sunday I and some students will join the Christmas Carol Service that I nerver get bored of <3 <3 <3

Well, so ecited for the 25th with roast dinner and music with some local and international students. Well, this weekend, think I nee a new outfit :P Hooray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment