Tuesday 6 December 2011

That's me....1st semester is nearly over !!!!

Can't even believe that I've just finished the very first semester of my Msc in Finance and another greeting season is coming very soon :) Take a look back to what I've done,....not bad; handed in two big assignments, several tests and lots of pressure. I've made them through :)

I've been enhancing my skills and knowledge every single day by lectures and group works. Even though the pressure of the course is quite intensive, I still have time to enjoy many social activities organised by myself and other organisation, as well make loads of new lovely friends

Thanks to everyone who has been supporting me and helping me both in work and study. Another half way I need to get through. It's not gonna be easy but everything should be alright if I carry on as I am doing at the moment :).

Anyway, let's take a wee break in a few weeks time to celebrate Xmas and a New Year :) Oh, 2012 is the year of the Dragon ....My year!!! We start to plan how to celebrate Xmas with friends in Belfast. it's gonna be a bold day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment